The City University College of Ajman (CUCA) offers employment opportunities for different well-qualified faculty and staff of all nationalities.
When you come to work here, you join a diverse community of hard-working, academically inquisitive and resourceful faculty and staff members.
See our current job vacancies:
City University College of Ajman is looking for Full Professors in ” MA Law in Arabic “.
تبحث كلية المدينة الجامعية عن أستاذ في برنامج القانون – ماجستير القانون باللغة العربية
City University College of Ajman, College of Dentistry is accepting applications for clinical faculty at the assistant, associate or full professor ranks. Rank and track will be determined by the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
We seek accomplished clinicians with the skills, capacities and interests to educate and train an exceptionally talented group of students in a university environment that thrives on innovation and is committed to leading the nation in the transformation of health care
Qualified candidates should have MSc/ MDS/ MS with PhD or equivalent with minimum 5 years’ post-doctoral teaching experience in the relevant subject listed below. We are specifically seeking specialist dentists to teach, oversee students in our dental clinics and simulation laboratories
Responsibilities will include educating and mentoring students in the DDS program that provides an integrated curriculum in the foundational sciences. The school is building to foster strong inter-professional education and patient care in dentistry and pharmacy. Evidence-based care is integral to all of its programs. Our inter-disciplinary educational forums utilize case analyses in team-based settings. Clinical training occurs within the School of Dentistry.
Teach didactic and experiential settings of pharmacy practice to students
• Mentor, suggest and motivate students of school, community and professional services
• Develop clinical practice setting supporting experiential teaching activities
• Preparation, delivery and assessment of clinical health-sciences in the undergraduate and post-graduate curricula as required
• Mentorship of assigned students
• Competent discharge of administrative responsibilities including module co-ordination and participation in College governance structures
• Complying with statutory legislation and department rules and requirements in furtherance of your own, staff and student welfare and safety
• Representing the best interest of CUCA at all times, enhancing the College’s reputation in both pharmacy practice teaching and research
• Embody a collaborative ethos in all aspects of academic practice
• Performing such other duties as may be required from time to time
• Assist with development and implementation of the strategy for pharmacy practice research within the College of Pharmacy
• Execute patient-focused services for provision of pharmaceutical care
• Involve in pharmaceutical care education to health care providers
• Develop, implement and maintain advanced pharmacy practice experiences (APPE)
• Conduct introductory pharmacy practice experiences (IPPE) in ambulatory care
• Analyze and review student performance based on experiential education program competencies
• Participate in didactic teaching as directed by department chair
The ideal candidate should have a background in the educational sector.
The Candidate must be a bilingual and should have quality control experience preferably in an educational institutions.
*Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Salary Range: AED 4,000 to 4,500
Salary Range: AED 2,000 – AED 2,500
or Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org