About The Conference
In light of the repercussions of the COVID-19 pandemic the world is going through, and the necessity to reconsider the mechanisms of dealing with human resources in accordance with the new virtual world. This conference seeks to address and enables HR professionals to lead and develop their organizations’ greatest assets -its people.
In its first edition, the CUCA Human Resource Management conference will feature an amazing selection of regional and international speakers and thought leaders who will cover a range of topics crucial to the ongoing sustainable development of HRM in the public and private sectors.
It offers a unique opportunity to discuss the best practices applicable in business. Attendees will be acquainted with new trends and strategies in HRM, and share inspiring ideas that will help them design and build the people centric organizations of the future.
- Distance Working: Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Developing Institutional Transformation Strategies in Light of COVID-19.
- Developing Strategies for Training and Rehabilitation Programs in the Digital Era.
- Foreseeing the Future of Digital Human Resources Management.
- Contemporary Challenges in Human Resource Management.
- The Sustainably of Human Capital in Light of Artificial Intelligence.
- Innovation and Excellence of Human Resource Management.
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in a Dynamic Business Environment.
- Green Human Resource Management.
Attendance and participants
- Directors of Human Resource Management Department
- Supervisors of Human Resource Management Department
- HR professionals
- Heads of Training & Development
Call for Speakers
If you would like to participate in the conference as a speaker please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include the following brief details along with your proposed presentation:
- Title and Abstract
- Speaker’s biography
- Full contact information (title, address, e-mail, phone & fax)
Facebook, Instagram, twitter
“Arab Journal of Administration”
The Arab Administrative Development Organization
ISSN: 1110-5453 (Printed)
ISSN: 2663- 4473 (Online)
- Prof. (Dr.) Mohamed S. Amerah, Vice-Chancellor & Chair of Conference
- Dr. Hossam Korany , Co-Chair of Conference
- Dr. Hamed Usrof – Conference Rapporteur (Arabic)
- Dr. Asaad Ali Karam – Conference Rapporteur (English)
- Dr. Mohammed Abu Faiz – Member
- Dr. Abdul Karim Kitana – Member
Terms of Participation
- The research should be within one of the conference themes.
- The research should be an original work of the author and not published before.
- The number of pages should not exceed 20 pages.
- Conference Language: English and Arabic.
- Font Type: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, The line spacing: 1.5 (English).
- Font Type: Simplified Arabic, Font size: 14, The line spacing: 1.5 (Arabic).
|Deadline for abstracts
|Acceptance abstracts notification
|Full research receiving
|Research acceptance notification
The publication fee is $150 US or equivalent, (which will be covered by the conference), it includes research paper will be published in a special issue in Arab Journal of Administration, published by The Arab Administrative Development Organization
Attendance and participation will be free of charge with an e-certificate.
In order to proceed with registration, please click the below link:
For further details
Visit us on www.cuca.ae
Or Write to us on email@example.com
Or Call us on:
- Hamed Jawdat Usrof (Arabic) – Mobile: +971559227733
- Asaad Ali Karam (English) – Mobile: +971509146485